WHO WE ARE
Church Arise SA is a movement of believers from across South Africa who desire to see Jesus glorified in our nation. Many believers from different parts of the country have already joined hands with the express desire to see our nation turn back to God.
CASA is a registered Non Profit Company (NPC) that was established as a movement echoing the sound of our Father's heart as it is in heaven. Mark Labuschagne Ministries and City Wide Church also form part of the CASA group.
As the Body of Christ we choose to echo the original and authentic sound of the kingdom of heaven rather than entertain the distorted and the ungodly sound currently vocalized in South Africa.
Our purpose is to preach Christ crucified to those we are sent to. To echo our Father's heart and to be obedient to the call of God on our lives. We choose not to submit to the opinions and or enticing words of man, but demonstrate the love of God in the Spirit and of power.
Together our participation in the kingdom of God is as vital today as it ever was and the calling upon our lives as believers and the obedience of our heart to surrender to God, brings praise to our heavenly Father.
* To preach Jesus Christ crucified to those we are sent to
* To echo our Father's heart across South Africa
* To be obedient to the call of God upon our lives
* To be a prophetic voice and
* To demonstrate the kingdom of God
What do we believe
We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that everyone of us as a Body has an important role to play in our nation.
We believe that we are to encourage the Church to pursue His heart and to speak, declare and prophesy the Word of God into and over every situation we currently as a people, find ourselves facing.
We believe the time has come that we, the church rise up in His mighty name and be the voice of God in South Africa. For too long we have allowed politicians to use their platform to dictate the misguided intent of their hearts to our people.
Furthermore we believe:
* It is time to unite in prayer and to pray for our leaders and our nation
* As the people of God, we set aside the agenda of the flesh and walk in the Truth
* Actions speak louder than words. The time for godly action is now
* We are to be sincere doers of the word, carrying out every instruction through the prophetic word, just as our heavenly Father ordained.
Your participation is vital
He has united us, the Church, by the Holy Spirit to accomplish all that has been set out before us and together we can make a difference in the land we have been planted, and this for the glory of God
Become part of the Revolution of the kingdom of God
Revolution: Bringing all things back to His intend purpose
© Copyright Church Arise SA